Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Define what is included in Microeconomics. I.E.Quanity,

Customer Question
Define what is included...

Define what is included in Microeconomics

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I.E.Quanity, total benefit totalcosts, Marginal Costs, and marginal benefit

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

Ant values for time value of moiney

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
10/10/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Do you require an Excel spreadsheet for this answer?

no i do not need spreadsheet

Dear Customer,

OK. When is your deadline in order to have this assignment completed?

I am in a total state of confusion
I have been billed 65.00 for you sending me a question
how may I cancel as the answer was needed 30 hours ago
i am willing to pay partial fee of $25.

Dear Customer,

Does that mean that you are willing to pay $25.00 extra?

No
I want to stop ! Time for me ran out late yesterday. I was trying to help my grandaughter. It was late yesterday and she needed it yesterday.
The only response I have recieved is your question for which I have been charged $65.
It is my fault but the only service I have recieved is your response question.
Please stop now! Do not charge me full price as I have received no service. I am willing to pay only $25.00 for my error in using your service
I do not want to pay any extra

Dear Customer,

OK. I will opt out and another Expert will help you.

Thank you.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 9 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Do you still need help, please confirm and be specific what is needed, thanks.