Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I am trying to figure out the answer for a assignment that's…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to figure out the answer for a assignment that's due today.

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Part One: Quantitative Exercises
1.Determine the present value solutions to period, interest, and payments.
2.Calculate the future value solutions for period, interest, and payments.
3.Determine the answers relating to annuity, perpetuities, and annuity due problems.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

We were given a excel spreadsheet with multiple questions.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
10/3/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I could not do this assignment for you today. Could you please ask for an extension in order to complete the assignment until the end of the day on Wednesday, tomorrow?

No I cant get an extension

Dear Customer,

That is too bad. I will opt out then so that another Expert can help you.

Thank you.

Business Tutor: PDtax, MBA, CPA replied 10 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, MBA, CPA

Hi. I'mCustomer A different expert.

Can you post the questions so I can review them? I will advise if I can assist for the price offered and your deadline. Please also post the time you need this. I'm on EST.