Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I need help with my Finance homework I need it checked

Customer Question
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
9/28/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 10 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

You may upload your data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.

I need private email I need you to go on to my e workbook check and correct mistakes for the three small pages then I will submit
But I need to give you passwords and such
private email is fine
34 bucks is a lot for a phone call for ten minutes worth of work

The exchange of private email is not possible unless you accept the offer, and I can not place an offer unless I can see the volume of work, so if you could provide your data here, I can see what to be done, thanks.

I tried to send my password ***** your link but the links do not work do you have a link that does work?
I will use your links but the link does not work

my email is c****************m I need my tutors I do not rip them off with payments this work need is like $30 bucks worth of work for you it will take you ten minutes I know