Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

1) Which of the following is a false statement? The

1) Which of the following is a false statement?
The liabilities of a partnership can include amounts owed to partners for their capital contributions.
Limited partners are entitled to assign their interests in the partnership.
A corporation as a business entity possesses some of the 5th Amendment constitutional rights in criminal cases.
If the individual shareholders of an S Corporation are in a lower tax bracket than the corporation, then the earnings of the corporation cannot be distributed.2) Which of the following is a TRUE statement?
Truth is an absolute defense to a lawsuit for defamation.
Slander is written defamation.
Libel is oral defamation.
The publication requirement of defamation is waived if the defamatory statements very seriously malign the aggrieved party.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
friday

Dear Customer,

Great! Is this your only question, or do you have others such as these?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
only ones I'm stuck with

Dear Customer,

Great! I will just make you a small $5.00 offer so that I can send you the answer via email. This discussion post can be publicly viewed, however, please do not worry, your identity is protected. I will just make you the offer so that my answer will not appear with Turnitin and/or SafeAssign.

Thanks!

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer! If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post right away, I would greatly appreciate that!

Thank you!