Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

I need a second opinion for my answers to make sure I have

them right and before I...
I need a second opinion for my answers to make sure I have them right and before I submit it tonight . It's only 11 questions
20170909_090441.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090453.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090501.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090509.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090518.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090526.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090640.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090651.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090705.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090749.jpg2017090...jpg20170909_090758.jpg2017090...jpg
9/9/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. This discussion post can be publicly viewed. Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the confirmation of your answers via email in order so that they will not appear with Turnitin and/or SafeAssign?

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I have enough time to verify your answers.

No thank !...just the regular way

Dear Customer,

OK. I will opt out so that another Expert can help you.

Thank you.

How soon can you have the 11 questions to check to see do I have them all right

Dear Customer,

Once you accept the offer I could most likely have them done within the next hour from the time of acceptance. We would need to exchange emails quickly though. This can only be done once you accept the offer.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Ok I will except the offer
Ok I had except the offer

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. Could you please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link that is provided in this discussion post. I tried to send you my email, but there was a technical problem with Just Answer.

**************

I have your email now...thank you so much
I have to have the assignment in by 10 tonight

Dear Customer,

No problem! It will be done! Thank you! I have also emailed you. Thank you.

You welcome!

Thank you!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge