linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

If market price is $120, 1000 pairs of shoes will be sold.

Customer Question

if market price is $120, 1000 pairs of shoes will be sold. If the slope of the demand curve is -100, how many shoes will be sold at $110, $100, $90 and $80
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: microeconomics, just send question
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many questions do you have such as this one?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
none, I just had this one. and was deceived by the $5 "deposit". do not want to pay $70 for an answer to one question.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no, then you want to charge another $34???

Dear Customer,

I did not make those previous offers. What I will offer you is a $5.00 email service so that I can send the answer privately to you from my own personal email. This discussion post can be publicly viewed. This does not mean that you need to close the question. In order for my answer not to turn up with Turnitin and/or SafeAssign, I will make the offer to you right now.

Just a moment, please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not willing to pay the $70; although I supplied my credit information based on the $5 offer. This a scam and I'll dispute the charges with my credit card company. I don't want the answer that bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dear Customer,

Just Answer has millions of satisfied customers each and every day of the year since 2003. I am sorry that you feel this way and I that you will have the faith to use our services again. Frankly, I, too, do think that currently what you are quoting is too much for one question. What I would suggest that you do is to cancel this order and pay half of what you are pledged to pay now. This would be a more appropriate amount for one question as well as a win-win situation for yourself (50% off), plus for Just Answer because we value your business. We do have millions of satisfied customers each and every day of the year since 2003.

I hope this suggestion will work for you. I will opt out of this question so that it can be closed because yes, I do agree, what you offered to pay is way too much for just one question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how do I cancel my order