Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

Can you answer this? If you can answer this let me know how…

Can you answer this? If you...
Can you answer this?
If you can answer this let me know how much it is.
Please let me know first how much is it first and then I decide if I want to negotiate with yours. Thanks!!It's a fill blankAnswer with: 1) increase, 2) decrease, 3) does not affect (no change) ó has no impact on (no change)
1. Earnings are not distributed as dividends (i.e., are retained) equity
2. An increase in depreciation expense earnings and as cash flow
3. And increasing the long-term debt such as selling bonds the quick ratio
4. A decrease debt on the days sales outstanding
5. Selling inventory for a loss the quick ratio
6. Buying inventory with credit (accounts payable) total assets turnover
7. The sale of a fixed asset for more than its book value taxes owed
8. Collecting an account receivable return on assets
9. And increase in taxes the coverage ratio times interest earned
10. An increase in interest expense the firms operating profit margin
11. Operating at a loss the debt ratio
12. The return on equity if inventory is sold for a loss
13. Increased use of trade credit (accounts payable) to acquire your inventory days sales outstanding
14. Increased depreciation expense return on equity
15. If a firm repurchase shares, total asset turnover ­­­­­ ___________
16. If I firm sells plant for less than its book value, total asset turnover and return on equity ­ ___________
17. They use of the modified accelerated cost recovery system of depreciation instead of straight line depreciation initially ­ ___________ the return on equity
18. If a firms current ratio increases the firm's liquidity position ­ ___________
19. Collecting an accounts receivable ­ ___________the debt ratio
20. Increasing the firm's cash ­ ___________ fixed asset turnover
Just fills the blanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/14/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for these answers?

Wednesday before 6 pm
Please by here or email is more easy for me

Dear Customer,

Yes. I prefer email too. I will make you an offer right now based on these 20 questions. If you have more questions, please do not accept the offer and let me know you have more questions because then the offer would change. If you have 20 questions, my modest offer to you is fine.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer! I greatly appreciate it. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" provided in this discussion post, I will email you very soon.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge