Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I have just paid another site to help me with this

Customer Question
I have just paid...

I have just paid another site to help me with this assignment and the answers are horrible, I ask for more help but no one responds. Can you help me, and how much do you charge?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I am taking a Marketing Strategy class and this weeks assignment is on IndyCar and Cheverolet

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

I can send them over the questions, but it's ones you have listed already....I need it done by tonight

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
8/6/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, MBA, CPA replied 11 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, MBA, CPA

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Please post your questions, and your deadline on eastern standard time.

Since your deadline passed, and you never posted the questions, I assume you do not need assistance.

Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 11 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

How many hours from now are remaining as I live in different time zone.