linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Based on the corporate valuation model, Bernile Inc.'s value

Customer Question

Based on the corporate valuation model, Bernile Inc.'s value of operations is $750 million. Its balance sheet shows $50 million of short-term investments that are unrelated to operations, $100 million of accounts payable, $100 million of notes payable, $200 million of long-term debt, $40 million of common stock (par plus paid-in-capital), and $160 million of retained earnings. What is the best estimate for the firm's value of equity, in millions?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 10 months ago.

I am working on the question, but I am not sure if you know that Just Answer offers a “Premium Service” where I can help you through email (I prefer that because it is more private and secure plus it is easier to share files using email). Since this is an additional service, it involves an additional charge (but since I agree with your offer, I can charge you the lowest possible charge for this service - $5). If interested, I can make you an offer. Please advise.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Iwas unaware of this premium service... is this on a per question basis becsue I am needing this help for my final this was a hard semester for me and I am new to this entire system?

Yes, well let me explain how it goes: You can make a "post" that contains one problem like you did here or you can make a "post" with 40 problems and you make an offer based on the number of problems. The expert will tell you if he agrees with your offer or not. Once an agreement about the charge is reached the expert would post the solution.

The minimum charge for a premium service is $5 so when you make an offer and you want to receive the solutions by email, let us say you want to offer $50, then offer only $45 so that the expert can make you an offer for premium service so that the total you pay is still $50.

Does that explain it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cant really be on the phone right now because I am at work so the through email works, I can email the questions as I get to them if you like It is 60 questions not sure if your price will change but I am open to negotiate

Yes, for sure the price will change. I based my offer on answering the problem you have posted. I recommend that you post all the questions you have so that I can make you an offer. You can upload a file with the questions to www.mediafire.com then copy and paste the share link here. When you respond, please advise your deadline and advise if you want me to show the work or if they are multiple choice you just want the solution cause that would make a difference in the amount of time needed to complete the assignment hence the charge

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thanks

Great :) I will be waiting for you to post all the questions you need help with then and advise you if I think the price is fair