linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

1. Attached please find the financial statements for XYZ

Customer Question

1. Attached please find the financial statements for XYZ Company, a leading semi-conductor manufacturing company. What year-end trend(s) do you notice? In your response, please also look at the financial ratios on pages 7-8 and discuss at least 1-2 ratios that you believe are important to ascertain the financial position of the company. Do you believe this company has the means to pay its debt? (500 words or less)
2. Your borrower is an LNG producer located in Qatar. Based on publicly available information, please answer the following questions (500 words or less):
a. What do you think are the key risks facing LNG producers in Qatar?
b. Please describe the political and/or country risks (if any) that an LNG producer in Qatar might face.
3. You are the manager of a retail sneaker store and you notice that sales are down since the last quarter. How would you solve this problem? (500 words or less)
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I"m unable to attach the financial statements because the file is to large. Can you provide an email address for me to forward?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Kindly mention the deadline and let me know that can you cite me in your assignment?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qa6xyq
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please confirm that you are able to review the file.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Disregard the attachment
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6cubjp
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I hope this works. It's been more challenging to upload the information.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you provide me with an email address so I can just forward you the pdf. I don't know why I can't upload or attach the assignment.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

It is downloading but there is nothing in the PDF file, please check at your end and send it again, thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
For some reason I can't download the file. Can I email the financial statements to you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

We are not allowed to exchange personal information you may send your data to customer services and tell them to attach here or send me.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OMG how is it that they don't offer you a company email. I need help to get this done ASAP but this website is the most difficult that I have very used.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is the email address for customer service?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I emailed the financial statements to***@******.*** along with the order# ***** your name. Hopefully you can contact them so they can forward you the file.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If you are able to complete I will compensate you well with you tip. Thanks again.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

Okay

Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

I have received your file via customer support, please tell me the remaining hours in your deadline as well as are you able to cite me in the assignment?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

Please respond to my above message, thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The deadline is 24 hours from now. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I can't cite you cite in the assignment. Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.

Okay, I am opting out so another expert can have a look , thanks.

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

Hi from ust Answer. I'm PDtax. Since the first expert opted out, I can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

I can't review your material via pdf either.

I can assist, but there would be a sizable additional charge.

I can make an Offer of Premium Service for the three essays and related research and analysis. I can also post a private email address for further communication.

Please advise by noon EST, as I have a few other projects with delivery for tomorrow.

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

I see you did not respond to my Offer to assist.

I needed to know by noon as I have a number of projects to address today and tomorrow.

Without your commitment, I will have to opt out.

I'm sorry we could not come to an agreement.

Expert:  Pateel Papazian replied 8 months ago.

Hi

I can assist you if you still need help. But I will need 24 hours from the time you say ok please. By the way, did you try and zip the file and then upload?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HI Pateel, I'm unable to zip the file. I emailed the file to customer support .
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am required to analyze this fictitious business as part of a job questionnaire. So if you are unable to complete please let me know.

Hi Jennifer,

Let me ask customer support to send me the files. When is your interview? It's an interview, right?

I live in the Middle East, so I prefer to resolve it this way, instead of doing a long distance phone call, ok?