Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

1. Attached please find the financial statements for XYZ

Customer Question
1....
1. Attached please find the financial statements for XYZ Company, a leading semi-conductor manufacturing company. What year-end trend(s) do you notice? In your response, please also look at the financial ratios on pages 7-8 and discuss at least 1-2 ratios that you believe are important to ascertain the financial position of the company. Do you believe this company has the means to pay its debt? (500 words or less)
2. Your borrower is an LNG producer located in Qatar. Based on publicly available information, please answer the following questions (500 words or less):
a. What do you think are the key risks facing LNG producers in Qatar?
b. Please describe the political and/or country risks (if any) that an LNG producer in Qatar might face.
3. You are the manager of a retail sneaker store and you notice that sales are down since the last quarter. How would you solve this problem? (500 words or less)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Multiple Problems
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I"m unable to attach the financial statements because the file is to large. Can you provide an email address for me to forward?
11/18/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Hello

Kindly mention the deadline and let me know that can you cite me in your assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qa6xyq
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please confirm that you are able to review the file.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Disregard the attachment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6cubjp
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I hope this works. It's been more challenging to upload the information.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you provide me with an email address so I can just forward you the pdf. I don't know why I can't upload or attach the assignment.

It is downloading but there is nothing in the PDF file, please check at your end and send it again, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For some reason I can't download the file. Can I email the financial statements to you.

We are not allowed to exchange personal information you may send your data to customer services and tell them to attach here or send me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OMG how is it that they don't offer you a company email. I need help to get this done ASAP but this website is the most difficult that I have very used.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is the email address for customer service?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I emailed the financial statements to***@******.*** along with the order# ***** your name. Hopefully you can contact them so they can forward you the file.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you are able to complete I will compensate you well with you tip. Thanks again.

Okay

I have received your file via customer support, please tell me the remaining hours in your deadline as well as are you able to cite me in the assignment?

Please respond to my above message, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The deadline is 24 hours from now. Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I can't cite you cite in the assignment. Thanks

Okay, I am opting out so another expert can have a look , thanks.

Business Tutor: PDtax, MBA, CPA replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, MBA, CPA

Hi from ust Answer. I'm PDtax. Since the first expert opted out, I can assist.

I can't review your material via pdf either.

I can assist, but there would be a sizable additional charge.

I can make an Offer of Premium Service for the three essays and related research and analysis. I can also post a private email address for further communication.

Please advise by noon EST, as I have a few other projects with delivery for tomorrow.

I see you did not respond to my Offer to assist.

I needed to know by noon as I have a number of projects to address today and tomorrow.

Without your commitment, I will have to opt out.

I'm sorry we could not come to an agreement.

Business Tutor: Pateel Papazian, CPA replied 1 year ago
Pateel Papazian

Hi

I can assist you if you still need help. But I will need 24 hours from the time you say ok please. By the way, did you try and zip the file and then upload?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HI Pateel, I'm unable to zip the file. I emailed the file to customer support .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am required to analyze this fictitious business as part of a job questionnaire. So if you are unable to complete please let me know.

Hi Jennifer,

Let me ask customer support to send me the files. When is your interview? It's an interview, right?

I live in the Middle East, so I prefer to resolve it this way, instead of doing a long distance phone call, ok?

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree