Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

Supply Chain question (Operations Management) I need help

Customer Question
Supply Chain question (Operations Management)I...
Supply Chain question (Operations Management)I need help with filling out a sheet each for a Master Production Schedule, a Aggregate Plan, and a Material Requirements Plan.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Multiple Problems
10/31/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Hello

Please provide details, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can I send you the files? There are three files. Each file requires me to fill information: an MPS, Aggregate Plan, and MRP. How can I securely send you the files?

upload them on media fire, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here is the first file: http://ge.tt/8GIWXyf2
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here is the second file: http://ge.tt/2kUbXyf2
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here is the last file: http://ge.tt/5trgXyf2

This site contains viruses so no files could be downloaded from here, kindly upload via media fire, wiki send or some other website, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here you go, I zipped them in one file: http://wikisend.com/download/287494/Archive.zip
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you have it done in an hour and a half?

Are these your graded home works?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you help? if not, that is okay.

So what will you gain by filling this? kindly let me know so I can have better understanding, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was just trying to get a good understanding of where to start to help me in the future. Thank you for your help.

Okay, I can help in that case but I can answer it in next 24 hours, do you agree?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you do any of them in the next hour and half? even just one sheet?

Currently I am unable to answer so I am sorry I cant, I can provide in next 24 hours, all three sheets, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's okay. Thank you for offering.

So you want the answers or not?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thank you.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.

Business Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts.
There is no need to re-post or re-list your question.
Thank you.
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear *****,

I can certainly be of help, however filling out this information requires an enormous amount of detail. I will make a small offer to you in order to do this work and once you accept it, I will proceed.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you please work on the MRP and the Aggregate Plan? The MPS is optional. Just please help me with the MRP and Agg plan.

Dear *****,

I definitely will! Thank you for accepting my offer as well. It would be a pleasure for me to do the MPS assignment as well. When is your deadline for all of this by the way?

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. I am sure that I can meet your deadline.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1 hour. that is why i request for the MPS to be optional.

Dear *****!

You did not tell me that before! Please ask your instructor for more time! Is there any way that you can do that? That is ridiculous for me to have one hour to get this done.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you please work on one of them? That's all I ask. Either the MRP or the Agg.

Dear *****,

OK. That I can do! Thanks. I will start working on that right now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Donna, how is it coming along?

Dear *****,

Here is the Agg Plan. If you give me at least until tomorrow since I have another pressing deadline, I can do the MRP for you and the optional assignment as well. Here is the Agg though.

Kindest regards ***** ***** you!

Donna

P.S. That was actually fun!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please! I appreciate it.

Dear *****,

Great! I will have all of the assignments completed for you by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay, thank you.

Dear *****!

You are welcome! I will have everything completed for you by Tuesday.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When you share back the files with me, can other people view it?

Dear *****,

I do not know for sure, however I have not ever heard of any customer complaining about that. That would theoretically defeat the privacy of the site. If you want a definite answer I would call customer service so that you know for sure. Or, you could also consult the help section on the website or the FAQs on the site to find out the answer for that one. I don't think it shows, but I do not know for sure.

Kindest regards,

Donna

By the way, I will have the answers for your two other assignments by tomorrow (Tuesday)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
for your other two answers, can you please send them via ge.tt and then delete it once I have received them?

Dear *****,

I do not use that service and I do not believe that I am allowed to use it either. Please do not worry. I am pretty certain that this is private. I will close your question to further posting once I have completed all of the answers so you can rest assured that nothing would appear online.

I hope that will be OK.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay, thanks.

Dear *****,

You are more than welcome. I will have those assignments completed for you today.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear *****,

Here is your MRS. I will do the optional assignment now to gain you more points.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear *****,

Here is the extra assignment. I think your professor may have thought that no one would do it so there was not a lot of information to go on, however I filled in what I could.

Kindest regards,

Donna

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree