linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I am reading the information on this particular question to

Customer Question

I am reading the information on this particular question to see if it is what I am looking for. How much does the solution cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Yes this is the right question. I like to verify my work.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Okay what do I need to do?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Do I work with a Tutor or do you just send me the solution?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Please post the questions you need help with. When you respond, please advise your deadline

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was on the website, when I requested assistance.
Financial Statement: Operating BudgetUsing the percentage values and the formulas populated in W4: Assignment 2, develop an operating budget for forecasted sales value of $64,500 for the same month next year.With W4 _A2_lastname_firstname.xls as the basis for your budget development, create the operating budget in a new Microsoft Excel document, and name it: W5_A1_lastname_firstname.xls. Be sure to show all formulas used for each item on the income statement.Submit the document to the W5: Assignment 1 Dropbox. Use this Discussion Area to share the strategies you used for developing your budget. In addition, describe how you computed your costs and expenses and determined your net income.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
deadline tonight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope I did this right, I am so confused how this works.

Thank you. This assignment is referring to another assignment (week 4). Have you completed that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am good typing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you post those excel sheets a bit ago?

No, someone else did.

I see that your question is related to another assignment so I will opt out and send a link to your post to the other expert. If he is online and can answer your question, he will contact you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I completed the assignment 4
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please clarify that exact requirement of yours?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am good typing, however I did do the Week 4 Assignment 2.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

So now you don't need any assistance of mine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not if it is going over week 4 assignment 2. I did not get a chance to let her know about that assignment. I did post it. She may not have seen it.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I posted that assignment again if it was needed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

This is already done? what you need in this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The original question I asked included this assignment, however two excel spreadsheets were posted that had the information from this assignment. So I am guessing the excel sheets may have been the answer. I am confused why she sent me to you. I am not sure why. Maybe she was not aware that I had this attachment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was one of the postings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was the other one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is why I got confused.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that why she may have sent me to you and are we complete
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I am not getting what you are saying? it is quite confusing, please just tell me what you need now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I was speaking to Manal Elkhoshkhany, (Tutor), I received two excel spreadsheets, and she told me someone else sent me those. I posted those earlier in the conversation with you. She sent me a message if I completed the prior assignment to this one that I was asking assistance with. Before I could tell her, yes I completed it, she referred me to you for further help. That is why I am so confused. The two excel spreadsheets that I received, I was trying to ask if those were the solutions for the question I originally asked help with. Does this make more sense? The two spreadsheets that were sent, I am trying to make heads and tails of.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

As those spreadsheets were sent to you buy Manal so please ask her about that, and if you need assistance on your question so please provide me that, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I will. I submitted my assignment already, however from what I am seeing, this question may not have been answered correctly. For some reason it looks like they took the numbers off of the income statement that I provided. Give me some time to see what is going on.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the income statement part is included in this assignment. This could be why she sent me to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have gotten myself so confused.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

So now what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just forget it. I figured out this problem all by myself. I will not ask for any more help. This has been a f**ked up experience.