linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Just looking through
, mainly the answers to the

Customer Question

just looking through
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: mainly the answers to the questions listed in Applied Managerial Decision Making
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide details and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Deadline to this assignment is Monday d 22nd. Details are on your website. Besides, I uploaded d d questions.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide link of the website where the data is available thanks.