Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I need assistance with some corporate accounting homework…

Customer Question
I need assistance with some...
I need assistance with some corporate accounting homework questions, given outside of the text book. Could I send these to you for assistance? text is: Graham, J.R. & Smart, S.B. (2012).
Introduction to corporate finance (3rd ed.).Cincinnati, OH:South Western Cengage Learning Publishing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Multiple Problems
1/16/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Yes, please provide the details, thanks.

Relist: Other.
I do not like the credentials of the expert I was given.

How do I send you a word attachment?

You can upload data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.

1. 1. Bavarian Sausage, Inc. posted the following income statement:

Income Statement

Sales

$525,000

Cost of goods sold

215,000

Depreciation

65,000

Earnings before

interest and taxes

245,000

Interest expense

35,000

Net profit before

taxes

210,000

Taxes (@ 40%)

84,000

Net income

$126,000

What is Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s operating cash flow?

1. 2. Bavarian Sausage, Inc. posted the following balance sheet and income statement:

Balance Sheet

Cash

$ 50,000

Accounts Payable

$185,000

Accounts Receivable

125,000

Notes Payable

125,000

Inventories

225,000

Long-term debt

115,000

Net Plant and

Equipment

525,000

Common Stock

350,000

Retained earnings

150,000

Total Assets

$925,000

Total liabilities and

Stockholders’ Equity

$925,000

Income Statement

Sales

$525,000

Cost of goods sold

215,000

Depreciation

65,000

Earnings before

interest and taxes

245,000

Interest expense

35,000

Net profit before

taxes

210,000

Taxes (@ 40%)

84,000

Net income

$126,000

What is Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s quick ratio?
What is Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s net profit margin?
What is Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s debt-equity ratio?
Calculate Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s return on assets.
Calculate Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s inventory turnover.
Calculate Bavarian Sausage, Inc.’s return on equity.

Consider the following working capital information for Full House Corporation:

Year

2011

2012

Accounts Receivable

$ 0

$100

Inventory

$100

$100

Accounts Payable

$ 0

$ 50

What was the effect on free cash flow for the firm this past year?

1. 3. Bavarian Sausage, Inc. posted the following balance sheet:

Balance Sheet

Cash

$ 50,000

Accounts Payable

$185,000

Accounts Receivable

125,000

Notes Payable

125,000

Inventories

225,000

Long-term debt

115,000

Net Plant and

Equipment

525,000

Common Stock

350,000

Retained earnings

150,000

Total Assets

$925,000

Total liabilities and

Stockholders’ Equity

$925,000

If Bavarian Sausage, Inc. has 100,000 shares outstanding, what is the book value per share?

1. 4. Bavarian Sausage, Inc. posted the following income statement:

Income Statement

Sales

$525,000

Cost of goods sold

215,000

Depreciation

65,000

Earnings before

interest and taxes

245,000

Interest expense

35,000

Net profit before

taxes

210,000

Taxes (@ 40%)

84,000

Net income

$126,000

Bavarian Sausage, Inc. has 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding, but no preferred stock. The current price of Bavarian’s common stock is $15. What is the company’s P/E-ratio?

1. 5. The 2011 tax schedule for corporate income is shown in the table below:

Taxable Income Over

Not Over

Tax Rate

$ 0

$ 50,000

15.00%

50,000

75,000

25.00%

75,000

100,000

34.00%

100,000

335,000

39.00%

335,000

500,000

34.00%

10,000,000

15,000,000

35.00%

15,000,000

18,333,333

38.00%

18,333,333

...............

35.00%

Pale Rider Corporation reports taxable income of $500,000 in 2011. What was their tax liability for the year? What was the average tax rate they paid for the year?

1. 6. · Which statement best describes the capital structure decision process for a firm?

a.

The firm finds the mix of debt and equity to maximize firm value.

b.

The firm purchases the mix of debt and equity to match the guidelines of the company charter.

c.

The firm finds the least expensive debt to finance its projects.

d.

The firm makes the necessary filings for an initial public offering.

1. 7. · The effect of an increase in a firm’s accounts payable during the year, assuming that the current asset portion of the balance sheet remains the same, is

a.

an outflow of cash.

b.

an inflow of cash.

c.

a decrease in the equity of the firm.

d.

neither an inflow nor an outflow of cash.

1. 8. What is a basic guide for financial decision making?

a.

Make decisions where the benefits exceed the costs.

b.

Make decisions where the average benefits exceed the average costs.

c.

Make decisions where the total benefits exceed the total costs.

d.

Make decisions where the average benefits exceed the fixed costs.

Hello

Please upload the relevant file on media fire or wiki send because here you have pasted the material which is not visible in an appropriate manner, thanks.

I am sending you the offer as well, please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Please cancel this request. I have solved on my own.

Okay take care.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree