linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I would like PDtax to review my question. I have an

Customer Question

I would like PDtax to review my question.
I have an assignment that I have not been able to make any progress with and was hoping you would be available to help because it looks like you may have helped other customers with some of the questions before. It is due Saturday morning so I was hoping to be able to submit it Friday night. It is 6 questions, but some have a multiple parts to the question. I will upload the assignment to the thread since it won't all fit in the text box here. I've maintained an A average in the course and this is the last assignment so I really would like to finish with an A average! ;)
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached is the assignment.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I'm PDtax. Thanks for asking for me.

I'll look at your question and advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Terrific! Thank you! I know it is a decent amount of work and not a ton of notice so I did chose the high urgency and highly detail pricing scale when posting so I hope that's accurate.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate that you wanted me to assist. And there is write a lot to do, and like in the movie, "a short time to get there". I'm booked for much of Thursday, and I suspect i would need all day Friday to do these problems for Friday delivery. I can't do all of this for you in time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, no problem. Would you be able to like make my question available to other experts to see who may be able to help? This is the first question I have posted on here so I'm not too sure how it works...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh no... I looked at the calendar wrong! I have till Monday to submit it! Would that be enough time for you?
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

I could do these for Monday, but it will likely take all day. And the price offered doesn't cover the time needed.

I'll post an offer for a price bump. Accept, and I'm on it tomorrow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry! I know it's a lot and I appreciate you trying to work on it for me. I just don't have that much money.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Sure. It's the size of the project you need. What would you be OK with paying?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry, I was at work so I haven't been able to respond. I am actually going to so through my school for assistance now. Thank you for reviewing the question. I will be sure to ask for your help if I need JustAnswer in the future.