PDtax
PDtax, MBA, CPA
Experience:  Former college tutor and instructor. MBA/CPA, current business consultant/tax pro/writer.
64119565

I have accounting question! who can help I've chosen

Customer Question

I have accounting question! who can help I've chosen finance because there is no accounting option?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Johnmark1900 replied 1 year ago.

hello

please post your question so that we may have a look.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is how it should be done, enter your beginning numbers (use the 2014 trial; the 2013 trial is for use in making the cash flow worksheet only) and set up your trial balance, including the formulas in the adjusted ending balance column, totals at the bottom, etc. Then, after it is balanced (meaning you got the beginning numbers recorded correctly), post the links to the balance sheet and income statement. Don’t worry with the other two financial statements yet.In the balance sheet and income statement, put in all the headings, totals, sub-totals, and so on, leaving space for earnings per share at the bottom, and not forgetting a couple of rows for the presentation of comprehensive income. Do this even though you may have to add or delete accounts as you go through the problems. Then post the links for all the line items from the trial balance. Do the same for the income statement.When the balance sheet and income statement are set up and balanced with nothing but the beginning numbers from the adjusted balances in the trial balance, you are ready to solve the first problem. Other than earnings per share, I am not sure it matters in what order you do the problems.After you are balanced and have posted one journal entry from the first problem, through the trial balance, check to see that you are still in balance, and then send me a copy of your Excel file for the Mid-Term Set-Up homework grade.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I have sent you the offer, please accept it and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Naz,
Last time you didn't get the right answer to my question, so I'd rather to have someone else to solve this one!
Regards
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay I am opting out.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and saw your first expert opted out.

I will review your request and advise. Please let me know your deadline.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Deadline is in couple of weeks
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi again. PDtax here. I had the chance to review your project.

I will post an Offer of Additional Service for a price bump. Accept, and I will start later today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the offer, but the previous person offered a lot less than this!
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

no problem. I will opt out.