Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

This assignment has 4 parts. I need it in a few hours

Customer Question
for my college accounting class...

for my college accounting class. Pleasee HELP!

Comprehensive Problem 1 Part 7: Trial Balance and Work Sheet Month 2 Bob Night opened "The General's Favorite Fishing Hole." The fishing camp is open from April through September and attracts many famous college basketball coaches during the off-season. Guests typically register for one week, arriving on Sunday afternoon and returning home the following Saturday afternoon. The registration fee includes room and board, the use of fishing boats, and professional instruction in fishing techniques. Ledger balances for The General's Favorite Fishing Hole at the end of May are as follow: Account Balance Accounts Payable 75,525 Advertising expense 4,300 Big Screen TV 8,000 Bob Night, Capital 738, 250 Bob Night, Drawing 7,500 Buildings 530, 000 Cash 154,355 Fishing Boats 69,000 Food Supplies 63,675 Insurance Expense 1,000 Land 100,000 Office Supplies 1,200 Prepaid Insurance 7,500 Prepaid Subscriptions 120 Registration Fees 240, 850 Rent Expense 40,000 Repair Expense 850 Satellite Programming Expense 125 Surround Sound System 3, 600 Telephone Expense 1,800 Utilities Expense 3,300 Vending Commission Revenue 200 Wages Expense 59,500 .....

Part 1- Pic 1Part 1- Pic 2Part 1 - Pic 3Part 1-Pic 4Part 1- Pic 5Part 2- Pic 1Part 2- Pic 2Part 2- Pic 3Part 2- Pic 4Part 2- Pic 5Part 2- Pic 6Part 2- Pic 7Part 2- Pic 8Part 2- Pic 9Part 2- Pic 10Part 2- Pic 11Part 3- Pic 1Part 3- Pic 2Part 3- Pic 3Part 3- Pic 4Part 3- Pic 5Part 4- Pic 1Part 4- Pic 2Part 4- Pic 2Part 4- Pic 3Part 4- Pic 4Part 4- Pic 5Part 4- Pic 6Part 4- Pic 7Part 4- Pic 8Part 4- Pic 9

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Multiple Problems
8/31/2015
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Can you upload it at www.wikisend.com or www.mediafire.com and provide me the link, and also mention the hours remaining as I am in different time zone, thanks.

The asignment is for a class online, and its due in about 2 hours. I dont think i can send you the link since its probably going to ask for my account info and password. Do you want me to upload the pictures?

You can upload it without password ***** at www.wikisend.com, thanks. You can also attach file here as well, thanks.

For some reason wikisend is not letting me attach the file :/. This is the link for the assignment

http://sjc.cengagenow.com/ilrn/takeAssignment/takeAssignmentMain.do

You may also attach here, thanks.

I attached the link for the homework

I can not see the link, please provide it again, thanks.

Relist: Other.Never got the answer, and we have communication issues.
F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com