Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

A recent MHA graduate, has been red by Tarheel

Customer Question
a recent MHA graduate, has...
a recent MHA graduate, has been hired by Tarheel Rehabilitation Clinic to manage a new prosthetic/orthotic supply division of the company. The division would sell primarily to rehab patients, some of whom pay for the devices themselves and
some of whom have the bill paid by a third party insurer. Sales would be slow during the first few months, rise during the middle of the year, and then level off by the end of the year. Sales estimates for the first year of operation are shown in the table
below (in thousands of dollars). Rich estimates that 30 percent of the division's customers will pay in the month of sale, 50 percent will pay in the month following sale, and the remaining 20 percent will pay in the second month following the sale. Calculate
the division's expected: - Accounts receivables (A/R) at the end of each month - Total sales for each quarter of operation - Average daily sales (ADS) for each quarter of operation - Average collection period (ACP) for each quarter of operation - Aging schedules
for the end of each quarter ANSWER Assumed collection pattern Collected Remaining Month of sale 30% 70% One month after sale 50% 50% Two months after sale 20% 80% Monthly Report Quarterly Report Month Days Sales A/R Sales ADS ACP January 31 $100 $3,100 1.666666667
31 February 28 $200 $5,600 March 31 $300 $9,300 $0 $0.00 0.0 April 30 $400 $12,000 May 31 $500 $15,500 June 30 $600 $18,000 $0 $0.00 0.0 July 31 $675 $20,925 August 31 $725 $22,475 September 30 $750 $22,500 $0 $0.00 0.0 October 31 $750 $23,250 November 30
$750 $22,500 December 31 $750 $23,250 $0 $0.00 0.0 $6,500 End of March End of June Age of account A/R % A/R % 0-30 days $0 0.0% $0 0.0% 30-60 days $0 0.0% $0 0.0% 60-90 days $0 0.0% $0 0.0% Total $0 0.0% $0 0.0% End of September End of December Age of account
A/R % A/R % 0-30 days $0 0.0% $0 0.0% 30-60 days $0 0.0% $0 0.0% 60-90 days $0 0.0% $0 0.0% Total $0 0.0% $0 0.0%
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Multiple Problems
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2015
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Working on it what is your deadline, thanks.
02 August 10:30 pm

How many hours from now

11 hours

Okay will try my best, ***** *****

both problems, right?
I am providing the answer for this question and will try to do the other problem on other post, both problem should be with their fair value, thanks.

Please confirm so the answer may be provided for this one, thanks.

Sorry, what am I confirming?

You will rate both answers separately for different prices on each post, thanks.

I'll be happy if you helped me with the first post. The different prices was not my understanding when Manel originally reached out to me. 2 1/2 hours has already passed trying to get someone to help me and I'm worried I won't get the attention and details I need. Please focus on the first post regarding the TR Clinic. Thanks!
I have opted out so other experts may help you, take care.
Thank you Naz. How do I cancel this request...I've spent more time trying to find an expert and it seems nobody is available. I'll find another resource thanks. Please cancel the order.
Please direct me to request for refund. Thank you

Please contact JA customer service as the expert account is not credited unless the answer is given, thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree