Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

I would need this by Tuesday at 3 pm. I will supply the

Customer Question
necessary information from simulation once...
I would need this by Tuesday at 3 pm. I will supply the necessary information from simulation once accepted and the paper can be any length in words as long as it covers the point. Just can't exceed 1400. Review the following scenario: Acting as the CEO
of a small company, you will apply the principles of capital budgeting to invest in growth and cash flow improvement opportunities in three phases over 10 simulated years. Each opportunity has a unique financial profile and you must analyze the effects on
working capital. Examples of opportunities include taking on new customers, capitalizing on supplier discounts, and reducing inventory. You must understand how the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows are interconnected and be able
to analyze forecasted financial information to consider possible effects of each opportunity on the firm's financial position. The company operates on thin margins with a constrained cash position and limited available credit. You must optimize use of internal
and external credit as you balance the desire for growth with the need for maintaining liquidity. Sign-in to the simulation and review each of the following: •Welcome Statement •How to Play •Terminology Primer •More Details (this includes information to help
you understand how to play the simulation) Write a paper that analyzes your decisions during each phase (1-3) and how they influenced each of the following final outcomes (metrics) of SNC: •Sales •EBIT •Net Income •Free Cash Flow •Total Firm Value Address
the following in your paper: •A summary of your decisions and why you made them •How they affected SNC's working capital •What general effects are associated with limited access to financing Include scholarly references to support your positions. Format your
paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Multiple Problems
8/2/2015
Business Tutor: linda_us, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Thanks for requesting me.
I will not be able to help you with this question. I will opt out so that other experts can help you.
linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree