Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have a quiz with 15 questions that need to be answered in

Customer Question

I have a quiz with 15 questions that need to be answered in 45 mins can you help and how much do you charge
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
What is the course/subject? Do you already have the questions? If so, can you send them so we can quickly look them over to ensure who is the best fit?
You can either copy/paste or upload to wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
GB519: Measurement and Decision Making
I have a quiz but only have 45 mins to answer 15 questions If I upload my question could you do it in that time frame?
Go ahead and upload.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok I will upload them and then the clock will start1. The goals of coordinating manufacturing processes, reducing the amount of inventory, and improving overall productivity is particularly important in a: (Points : 2)
Standard cost system.
Just-in-time system.
Normal costing system.
Activity based costing system.
Total quality management system.Question 2. 2. During the sales life cycle, which is an example of what happens during the introduction phase? (Points : 2)
Sales and price decline, as do the number of competitors.
Sales continue to increase but at a decreasing rate. The number of competitors and product variety decline.
Sales increase rapidly along with an increase in product variety.
Sales rise slowly as customers become aware of the new product or service. Product variety is limited.Question 3. 3. During the sales life cycle, which is an example of what happens during the maturity phase? (Points : 2)
Sales rise slowly as customers become aware of the new product or service. Product variety is limited.Question 4. 4. ____________________ is an important first step in value engineering because it identifies critical consumer preferences that will define the product's desired functionality: (Points : 2)
Consumer analysis.
Sales force analysis.
Design analysis.
R&D analysis.
Market place analysis.Question 5. 5. The direct materials usage ratio for a given period is: (Points : 2)
Defined as the ratio of quantity purchased to quantity used.
Defined as the inverse of the materials quantity variance for the period.
Entered into its own variance account at the end of the period.
A useful indicator of performance by the manufacturing department.
A useful indicator of performance of the purchasing department.Question 6. 6. A "standard cost" is a predetermined amount (e.g., cost) that: (Points : 2)
Should be incurred under relatively efficient operating conditions.
Will be incurred for an operation or a specific objective.
Must occur for an operation or a specific objective.
Cannot be changed once it is established by management.
Is useful for planning and control but not inventory valuation purposes.Question 7. 7. The difference between the total actual sales revenue of a period and the total flexible-budget sales revenue for the units sold during the period is the: (Points : 2)
Total flexible-budget variance.
Sales volume variance.
Selling price variance.
Operating income flexible-budget variance.
Operating income variance.Question 8. 8. The total variable cost flexible-budget variance for any given period: (Points : 2)
Is the difference between actual total variable cost incurred and master budgeted total variable cost.
Is decomposable into sales-volume and sales-mix components.
Is decomposable into production-volume and production-mix components.
Can be broken down into flexible-budget variances for major costs such as materials, labor, variable overhead, and variable selling expenses.
Is directly affected by the difference between actual sales volume and the sales volume embodied in the flexible budget.Question 9. 9. In terms of allocating fixed overhead cost to products, generally accepted accounting principles: (Points : 2)
Require that such allocations be based on normal capacity.
Allow for the use of either practical capacity or theoretical capacity.
Don't apply since the resulting data are used only internally (for control purposes).
Specify only that such costs be "reasonably allocated" to outputs.
Require that these costs be expensed in the period incurred.Question 10. 10. In a standard cost system, when production is greater than the denominator volume level, there will be: (Points : 2)
An unfavorable production-volume variance.
An unfavorable total spending variance.
A favorable production-volume variance.
A favorable sales-volume variance.
A favorable overhead budget variance.Question 11. 11. The difference between variable overhead cost incurred and total standard variable overhead cost for the output of the period is called the: (Points : 2)
Variable factory overhead flexible-budget variance.
Variable factory overhead spending variance.
Variable factory overhead rate variance.
Variable factory overhead e
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
13. A company's flexible budget for 15,000 units of production showed sales of $48,000; variable costs of $18,000; and fixed costs of $12,000. The operating income in the master budget for 20,000 units is: (Points : 2)
$8,000.
$13,500.
$24,000.
$28,000.
$30,000.Question 14. 14. Lucky Company's direct labor information for the month of February is as follows:
Actual DL Hours Word (AQ) = 61,500
Standard DL Hours Allowed (SQ) = 63,000
Total Payroll for DL = $774,900
DL Efficiency Variance = $18,000
The actual direct labor rate per hour (AP) is: (Points : 2)
$12.00.
$12.30.
$12.60.
$13.20.
$13.50.Question 15. 15. Matinna Co. maintains no inventories and has the following data pertaining to one of its direct materials in July:
Standard Quantity of DM for the Units Manufactured = 30,000
DM Purchased – Actual Cost = $63,000
Standard Price per Unit of DM (SP) = $2.00
Direct Material Efficiency Variance = $4,500 (F)
All materials purchased during the month were issued to production.
What was the company's direct materials flexible-budget (FB) variance for July? (Points : 2)
$1,500 favorable.
$3,000 unfavorable.
$3,000 favorable.
$7,500 unfavorable.
$7,500 favorable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry forgot 1212. The difference between the total factory overhead cost in the flexible budget for the actual units produced and the amount of factory overhead cost applied to products using the standard overhead rate is called the factory overhead ______________ : (Points : 2)
Flexible-budget variance.
Production-volume variance.
Total fixed cost variance.
Efficiency variance.
Controllable variance.
Got them - working on right now
updating I am on question 9 and will have these to you shortly.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mw0qjx9hsylv0gh/multiple7-27.docx
Copy and Paste that link above into your browser for the resource on these questions.
PLEASE BE SURE TO RATE MY RESPONE as I am only given credit (and compensated for my time) when you provide a favorable rating.
I have solution sets for this course so feel free to request me anytime - just put "For Greg Only" at the front of your post so it will be directly routed to me.
Let me know if any questions.
Let me know how we did...
Again, I am only credited when you rate my response above so PLEASE be sure to rate so I am compensated for my assistance.
Contact me anytime.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you I will enter my answer and see what grade I get
Thanks. I will await.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Let me know if you need any further assistance. All the best in your studies.