Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Completed by BA degree in 1988 and graduated with a GPA of 4.0
3708793

Elkhoshkhany" Please answer each question with

Customer Question

"For Manal Elkhoshkhany" Please answer each question with 200 words, please provide credible URL /http links for references, Time frame is 8 hours . Thank you 1.What exactly do we mean by Equity Valuation Cash Flows, which are also often referred to as
Free Cash Flows, FCF? 2. Before we discuss pre-money and post-money valuations, let's start with an underlying topic in this subject; why is it critical to create a Time Line for valuation problems, even for a start-up?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me to answer your questions. I am sorry I had left the house in the morning after I was done with the 2 other problems and just logged back in now. Do you still need help with those questions? If yes, please advise your latest deadline as these would take longer than the problems.
Thank you
P.S. I am traveling out of the country so I am not always available online; that is why it is better to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline so that I make sure I get back to you on time. When you have a timed assignment like today, please set up an appointment with me at least 2 days in advance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I still need these deadline is 8 hours. Thank you
Ok. By the way, did you know that Just Answer has recently introduced a new “Additional Service” where I can help you through email. Since this is an additional service, it involves an additional charge, yet I agree with your initial offer so I can charge you the lowest possible charge for additional services ($5) If interested, I can send you an offer. Please advise.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Perhaps another time, please complete order as requested, thanks
Sure :)
By the way, I have not noticed the amount you are offering for this post so I will post the answers because it is my fault I have not noticed but please note that written assignments such as this one are much harder and take longer to answer than problems with calculations.
Please click on the following link to download the answers:
https://app.box.com/s/wgoq8fm36upj12hk9n0ge5l0ozxojmhc
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service
P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Manal, Are you available Monday or Tuesday at 8pm pacific time to assist in an exam?
Hello
I will check my calendar and get back to you, but please allow me about 30 minutes as I am helping someone with a timed assignment. Please do not respond because if you do, I get locked out from answering other students. Will get back to you as soon as I am done
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok- I look forward to talking with you soon.
Hello again
Sorry for being late but by the time I was done yesterday, I was dead :)
In any case, please advise the name of the book you are using: Title, author's name, and edition. I want to make sure I am familiar with the class and book
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Leach/Melicher - Entrepreneurial Finance Fourth edition.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The exam has 14 questions:
eight multiple-choice questions
six multi-part application problems/essays
3 hours to complete the exam.
Let me know if you would be interested , are you free tonight 8 pm pacific time ? Thank you.
Hi
Sure, I am interested. Do you have any previous quizzes or exams so that I see how the problems look like? But I'd rather we do it tomorrow as I am not sure I will be here by 8:00 PST tonight
See you then :)
P.S. remember that for the new assignment, you need to make a new post. Make a new post and type something such as "For Manal Elkhoshkhany, are you there?" but do not start the assignment until I respond so that we do not lose valuable time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That sounds great tomorrow would be perfect , unfortunately the questions will not be released until the exam begins . I can message you here to se if you are available before I begin. I can send you previous assignments, you actually helped me during the Midterm . There is a request for no excel and simplified answers if possible.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I uploaded previous homework assignments here .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
I will be here and as I have told you above :)
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Manal Elkhoshkhany, Are you There?
Hi
Yes, I am here, but please make a new post for the new assignment. This is JA policy
Thank you
P.S. Remember to type "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of the post