Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

1. Another term that means the same things as "insurance

company is": a. "insurance agent" b." insurance...
1. Another term that means the same things as "insurance company is":
a. "insurance agent"
b." insurance broker"
c." the insurer"
d." the insured"
2.___________ emphasize preventive medical care. Generally, their member or
subscribers must go to central facility to receive care.
a. Private medical plans
b. Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
c. Perferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
d. Individual Practice Associations (IPAs)
3.When you are purchasing auto insurance, your age, se and marital status are
considered together as your:
a.claim history
b. rating territory
c. driving record
d. driver classification
4.The type of life insurance often used as mortgage insurance is:
a. decreasing term
b. universal life
c. whole life
d. homeowners insurance
5. Actual payments by an insurance company for losses that happen are called:
a. benefits
b. coverage.
c. premiums
d. insurable interest.
6. Expensive jewelry is usually insured by a(n)
a. umbrella policy
b.replacement cost rider
c.policy floater
d. named-perils policy
7. As a general rule,homeowners should carry property damage insurance on their
structures amounting to at least________percent of their value (the cost of
rebuilding them.)
a. 50
b. 60
c. 70
d.80
8. The U.S. Congress added disability insurance to the Social Security Act in 19
__________.
a. 35
b. 54
c. 65
d. 72
9. The lump sum payment survivors receive from social security to help pay funeral
and burial expenses is:
a.$225
b.$785
c.$1,000
d.$2,500
10. This type of auto insurance coverage would help pay your medical expenses,
if you were injured by a hit- and-run driver.
a.Uninsured motorist protection
b. Comprehensive coverage
c. Medical payments
d. Collision insurance
11. As a rule of thumb, experts say tht most married people should carry_______
times thier net pay in life insurance coverage.
a. 2
b. 3
c. 4
d. 5
12. The amount you pay out of pocket before your health insurance policy begins to
take over payments is called your:
a. premium
b. deductible
c. liability
d. insurance
13. ______________ is the term used to describe your responsibility for damages
resulting from the operation of your car.
a. Sinlge-limit
b. Limit of protection
c. Liability
d. Compdrehensive coverage
14. Ordinary life insurance is another term meaning the same things as:
a. term life insurance
b. decreasing term insurance
c. whole life insurance
d. level term life insurance
15. Disability insurance is designed to replace:
a. damaged property
b. loss or damage to property
c. money damages awarded in a law suit against you
d. lost income
9/18/2012
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad-Tania, Master's Degree
MBAGrad-Tania :

Hello! I'll be glad to assist you. I'll have the answers posted for you shortly. Thanks.

MBAGrad-Tania :

Here are the answers: 1. C, 2. B, 3. D, 4. A, 5. A, 6. D, 7. D, 8. The correct answer is 1956; however, I do not see it listed as an option. If you must pick one, I would pick B or C, 9. A, 10. B, 11. C, 12. B, 13. C, 14. A, 15. D

MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad-Tania, Master's Degree
If you are satisfied with my answers, please accept my answer by rating my level of service below. (A rating of "Excellent" ensures that I will receive proper credit for my time.)

I appreciate your positive feedback!

Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania

I made a 73.4 that a low scored i need a 100 so can you change this answer that you gave me.

Hi - Do you know which ones are incorrect? I'll be glad to take another look, as a few were tricky, but it'll help to know which ones. Thanks.

All of the question that what i miss

I just went through them again and changed a few. Please try these answers:

1. C
2. B
3. D
4. A
5. A
6. B
7. C
8. Try B or C, whichever you didn't choose the first time
9. A
10. A
11. C
12. B
13. C
14. A
15. D
Hi! I'll be glad to assist you anytime.
Feel free to request my assistance directly on any future questions by entering your question to me in this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=42818583&FID=0
Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad-Tania, Master's Degree