Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

Which country has the highest annual rate of new business start-ups?An

Customer Question
Which country has the highest...
Which country has the highest annual rate of new business start-ups?
Answer
United States.
Ecuador.
Uganda.
Peru.
5 points
Question 2

For research purposes, the Small Business Administration (SBA) defines small business as companies with up to _____ employees.
Answer
250
400
500
750
5 points
Question 3

_____are small segments within a market that can offer profit potential to entrepreneurs who know how to serve them.
Answer
Demographic segments
Focus groups
Market nodes
Market niches
5 points
Question 4

The vast majority of new firms are funded with:
Answer
family money.
commercial loans.
the owner’s personal resources.
equity stakeholders.
5 points
Question 5

Which of the following is an actual competitive disadvantage for many small businesses?
Answer
high overhead costs.
lack of business knowledge and expertise by the owners.
inability to take advantage of advances in technology.
inability to compete effectively in global markets.
5 points
Question 6

Entrepreneurs with a strong internal locus of control tend to:
Answer
be unwilling to accept personal responsibility for their actions.
have trouble learning from past mistakes.
put too much faith in the ability of others within their business.
feel that the success or failure of their companies are largely the result of their own actions and decisions.
5 points
Question 7

People with a(n) _____ have a strong sense of personal responsibility for what happens in their lives.
Answer
situational view of ethics
external locus of control
intrapreneurial focus
internal locus of control
5 points
Question 8

Entrepreneurs who find new solutions to old problems and develop new products that people didn’t even realize they needed are said to have:_____
Answer
an internal locus.
an external locus.
corporate savvy.
vision.
5 points
Question 9

_____ are people willing to take the risk of starting, owning and operating a business.
Answer
Stockholders
Entrepreneurs
Stakeholders
Intrapreneurs
5 points
Question 10

_____are a convenient and flexible means of financing a new start-up, but they can result in very high financing fees if they aren’t paid off promptly.
Answer
Bank loans
Credit cards
Small Business Administration microloans
Public offerings
5 points
Question 11

_____ addresses the needs of the external stakeholders, including stockholders, creditors, and government regulators.
Answer
Forensic accounting
Investigative accounting
Managerial accounting
Financial accounting
5 points
Question 12

_____ is/are what the firm owes its creditors.
Answer
Retained earnings
Owners’ equity
Liabilities
Assets
5 points
Question 13

The _____ summarizes the financial results of the firm’s operations over a given period of time.
Answer
balance sheet
notes to the financial statement
income statement
statement of cash flows
5 points
Question 14

_____ is a technique used by managerial accountants to assign product costs based on links between activities that drive costs and the production of specific products.
Answer
Actual basis costing
Activity-based costing
Actuarial-based costing
Break-even analysis
5 points
Question 15

_____ measure how effectively a firm manages assets to generate revenue.
Answer
Liquidity ratios
Asset management ratios
Leverage ratios
Profitability ratios
5 points
Question 16

The income statement shows that:
Answer
Owners’ Equity - Assets = Liabilities.
Net Income - Expenses = Revenue.
Revenue - Expenses = Net Income.
Assets = Liabilities + Owners’ Equity.
5 points
Question 17

While _____ is concerned with preparing financial statements for external stakeholders according to a fixed schedule, _____ provides information to internal stakeholders on an “as needed” basis.
Answer
financial accounting, managerial accounting
managerial accounting, financial accounting
audit results, ratio analysis
a master budget, the three basic financial statements
5 points
Question 18

The _____ budget deals with the firm’s plans for investing in major fixed assets and long-term projects
Answer
strategic
long-term
capital
operating
5 points
Question 19

Investors are provided with _____ from the firms whose stock they own. These documents provide additional information about the firm’s practices and operations.
Answer
profitability quotients
annual reports
vertical analysis
pro rata analysis
5 points
Question 20

The _____ budget brings together all of the firm’s budgeting documents to provide a unified plan for the a specific budget period.
Answer
operating
master
fiscal
A-level
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Multiple Problems
2/16/2012
Business Tutor: unvrs, Master's Degree replied 5 years ago
unvrs
unvrs, Master's Degree

unvrs :

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. Do you have the questions in a word document? Which textbook are you using?

Customer:

Answer

United States.

Ecuador.

Uganda.

Peru.

unvrs
unvrs, Master's Degree

The textbook I'm using is called business is the only thing the book says but please Answer me that you do not have much time left when I have 30 minutes only
Hi, Here is the solution.
http://www.box.com/s/qe5ue02accfijn916m65
-Alice
Thank you very much for the answers
You're welcome.
unvrs
unvrs
unvrs, Master's Degree