Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I'm looking for a front lower panel/faring for my SYM DD50cc…

Hi, I'm looking for...

Hi, I'm looking for a front lower panel/faring for my SYM DD50cc as someone decided to rip off the lower of mine, do you have any suggestions as to where to look? thank you in advance

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your bike?

SYM DD50cc 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Myself, as it is just needing a replacement screwed on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

9/8/2019
Motorcycle Mechanic: Andre Pilon, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Andre Pilon
Andre Pilon, Motorcycle Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i'll be helping you today. Here's the link to a company that sells SYM parts. I beleive i got it right on the page and diagram for the part(#3) that you want.

https://www.oemmotorparts.com/oem5.asp?M=Sym&T=DD%20-%2050%20cc&Y=2002&L=SY-DD_1&O=FRONT%20SHIELD&F=SY-DD_1-AY&L2=SY-DD_1-AY

Sorry, gave me 2002, let me see if i can get the 2008 for you.

Thanks, Andre.

Thank you, ***** ***** colour would be black or red.

Ok, thanks. Still looking for you, back asap.

Can you tell me in the link i sent you earlier which part you need exactly?

I cant figure out which one by name, but on the diagram it is labelled 6

Ok, thanks. This definitely helps.

What state are you in?

I am not In the U.S, I live in New Zealand

Which city in New Zealand?

Paraparaumu

Did you check with Motorad in Wellington?

Also think Joe Lett Motorcycles sells SYM? Not sure if Motorad still sells SYM?

Okay thank you so much, I will call into these places.

If Joe Lett Motorcycles don't have the part, there's a place in Christchurch(south island) called Scootec 03(###) ###-#### The should have your part or be able to get it for you. They could ship it to you....

Let me know if they have it?

thanks, Andre.

Andre Pilon
Andre Pilon, Motorcycle Mechanic