Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

My mule 2510 blow main fuse when trun key on. It in neutral…

Customer Question
My mule 2510 blow...

My mule 2510 blow main fuse when trun key on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the bike in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your bike has a "wheel lock" feature?

It in neutral no lock

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?

2510 mule 1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes unplug key

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Did not blow fuse

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
When I unplugged the wires to the key the fuse did not blow out anymore.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator.
I notice that your question has been sitting for a while without a response.
Are you still needing help with this matter?
Rachel-Moderator
I do. Can someone answer my questions.
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 2 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) and even if just for test purposes; trace, check and look out for any pinching, insulation rubbed raw or cut wires:

• white;
  • brown; and
  • black/white.