Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Canam spyder 2013 STS. I had the message of break…

Customer Question
I have a Canam...

I have a Canam spyder 2013 STS. I had the message of break issue yesterday. After looking at my book, they suggested verifying break fluid level. It is over the minimum line, but not at the max. I feel the pedal does not respond the same way. Should I bring the break fluid level to the max line?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? When was it last changed?

The break fluid should be changed?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spyder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing except for checking the fluid levels. I am far from a Syder dealer, so trying to do some checks by myself.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** the fuid level is above the minimum, then that is not your problem, have tried bleeding the brakes yet?