Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have a new battery and bike will not start. No they are not…

Customer Question
Have a new battery...

Have a new battery and bike will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No they are not corroded, lights and radio come on but bike will not crank

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?

2013 classic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

I charged battery did not know what to do next,could it be the engine module

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It ran last year before it got put in storage for the year

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic

replace the battery in the security FOB.

let me know if you need more help.

Steve

Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic replied 2 months ago

let me know if you need more help.

if not, please ACCEPT.

thank you.

Steve