Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I discneted the front port for my cadlck comveder and it is…

Customer Question
I discneted the front...

I discneted the front port for my cadlck comveder and it is open pipe it's a 2017 heardge will it run my mother

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

I disconnected the Cadillac converter officer front pipe and just left it open will that ruin the motor

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the bike? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

2017 Heritage Softail 1250 mills

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just won't it to be lowde

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I won't it to be louder so I unhucked the front pipe off cadlck comveder will that hurt my moder

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

This can cause damage to the engine over time.It can cause lack of back flow or restriction that the engine needs to operate properly and can damage components in it.I recommend reconnecting it and maybe then looking for an after market exhaust system that you can install to make it louder but at the same time making it o.k. to run and operate as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete