Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

2014 POLARIS RZR 800 S EPS, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, 4X4…

Customer Question
2014 POLARIS RZR 800...

2014 POLARIS RZR 800 S EPS, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, 4X4 LIGHT WILL NOT TURN 4X4 OF I HAVE 12V TO THE FRONT DIFF AND MY WIRES TO SWITCH IS 24OHMS ASFACTORY SPECS

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

STAYS ON SHOWS CODE FOR EPS HAD IT FLASHED AT LOCAL DEALER, WAS GIVEN INFO SHEETS ON OHM AND VOLTS AND WHAT TO CHECK WAS TOLD IT WAS A AWD CONTROL CIRCUIT IS SHORTED TO GROUND

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 motorcycle?

2014 POLARIS 800 RZR S

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES OHM OUT WIRES TO SWITCH AND TO FRONT DIFF CHECKED OUT TO SPECS

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

THAT IS ALL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 5 days by:
3/29/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved