Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

What carby should I use on a kawasaki KF 150D-SX 14 hp small…

Customer Question
What carby should I...

What carby should I use on a kawasaki KF 150D-SX 14 hp small eng It has a throat of 32mm and a bolt on size of 60mm regards Noel.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Approx 18 month

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This model engine has seemed to ceased to exist.

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

I think aaaat least past 20 ys.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 3 days by:
3/26/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 5 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, since no one has posted this info here on what to use you may have to contact a repair facility that works on this model or builds this type of model to see if they can look at it and tell you what will work.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete