Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have ahonda motorcycle engine cr 250 trying to idenifi the…

Customer Question
I have ahonda motorcycle...

I have ahonda motorcycle engine cr 250 trying to idenifi the year(###) ###-####

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 4 days by:
3/21/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 month ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases, info like this may be difficult to obtain and you may have to speak with a dealer or a local repair center to see if they can check in their manuals or computer to see the year build on this for you since no one else has posted this info here.They may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician