Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Buddy I think I’m really screwed. 2011 V rod night. Vrod. I…

Buddy I think I’m...

Buddy I think I’m really screwed

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

2011 V rod night

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 motorcycle?

Vrod

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

OK I just bought the bike I put it on a flatbed wrecker to bring it home in the meantime the one key with the form was lost I didn’t put it in transport mode so the alarm has lock down the bike

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

No I just bought the bike in it only have one key and one fob

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I did not put it in transport more before I put it on the flatbed wrecker

Is there anybody available on the service
3/15/2018
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
you can order a new key and FOB from HD.they will require proof of ownership.only a HD dealership can "assign" a new FOB to an existing motorcycle.Steve
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic