Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I just bought a 02 ultra glide and it didn't come with a key…

I just bought a...

I just bought a 02 ultra glide and it didn't come with a key fob and I can't get it to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

I don't have a fob it didn't come with one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 motorcycle?

FLTH ultra glide

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Are the nearest dealer is 3 hrs. away. I tried to pull up the pin it is not cooperating according to the videos Ive watched

looks like you should know what i need please help
3/11/2018
Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic

if the PIN code manual disarm doesn't work, you will have to take the bike to a HD dealership to have them reset the security system.

they will require proof of ownership.

Steve

but why won't it let me try to open the entry sequence

you are not doing it correctly, or you are not using the correct PIN number.

Steve

Ok thank you so much for the NEW info have a great day

let me know if you need MORE help.

if not, please ACCEPT my answer.

thank you,

Steve

Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic