Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Put it away for winter, did not use handbrake but put in…

Customer Question
Put it away for...

Put it away for winter, did not use handbrake but put in gear.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

2004 what brake switch?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Mercedes?

308CDI

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The handle is in 1, tried to change that No result. Put 1 rear wheel free from ground and tried to rotate the wheel. No result

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I want to bring it to a garage for annual safety check

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 6 days by:
3/12/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 4 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved