Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I am looking for spare parts for an very old piaggio vespa…

Customer Question
Hello. I am looking...

Hello. I am looking for spare parts for an very old piaggio vespa model 1955. Can you point out to me or give me name/s of some contacts for me to turn to?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

It is piaggio vespa model 1955 (very old)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is really my friend who is the owner. He does not speak english so it is me an ignorant woman who is trying to help him. I have tried on many spare part pages but all ask for year of model and in the boxes they dont give year so old. I tried also some Facebook page for piaggio in italy but it seems it is on line or closed at least there was no answer.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have a picture of this part which he needs but then I dont know how to send it and to whom. Is there in any way I can send this picture through Facebook because I dont know anything about the piaggo vespa if I am asked. We are in Iceland by the way.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
I enclose herewith pictures of the vespa and the spare part. I have tried many web pages but without any result.The model is 1955 and letters and numbers on it are the following. HH 596 and U125.31081.Hopefully you can help us or provide us with some contacts who can.Thanks and regardsHildur (Reykjavík, Iceland).PS there are no piaggo stores here in Iceland.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/21/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• I am attempting to get to and assist every single long waiting customer we have. I am willing to try and assist you. Do you still need help? Is there any more information you can provide which would assist me?
Hi Chris (aka Moose) thank you for your response. I still need help. What possible more information could you need other than I have already given. This is Piaggio Vespa year model 1955. Did you get the photos I enclosed with my request.? They say it all I think.
Reg Hildur

Sorry, I just noticed this is not an American question. My information will not help in this case. I will opt out.

Now is January 25 th and there has been no response. In the next feedback I have to give you nil. Is this company olny to get money from innocent people?