Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 1991 vmax yamaha 1200. So there is no power on the…

Customer Question
I have a 1991...

I have a 1991 vmax yamaha 1200. So there is no power on the spark plug. But it turn over normally.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

No power at all on the spark plug

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '91 motorcycle?

Yamaha vmax 1200

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

I try all . I don't know what shoul I check for that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Ok...
Hello
Hell0
Wtf
Hello123
1/17/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...1991 vmax yamaha 1200..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):
• attempt to start with the side stand folded up;

• exercise the ENGINE STOP switch;

• the front brake and clutch levers;

and the ignition switch.

All others would require the use of a volt/multi-meter.

Ok. What you I did it. It didn't work. So why 24 for. I want my money back.
I did that. It didn't work. Why $24. I want my f**king money back.

Done; "...want my money back..." relayed to Customer Service through channels.
Please do not post a reply so as not to re-open the question thread.