Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I'm looking the new 2018 Kymco xcting 400i scooter. I'm 5'6"

Customer Question
I'm looking the new...

I'm looking the new 2018 Kymco xcting 400i scooter. I'm 5'6" tall so I need to lower it. Can it be done, and what Shocks and how can I go. Thanks,Dane

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

Kymco Xcitig 400i 2018

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '18 motorcycle?

It' a scooter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
1/17/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since this is a new model some of this info can be difficult to obtain and you may have to speak with a dealer or a local repair center that does modifications to see what they say will work or can work for you on this.They are usually going to be the best options for this since it is a new model.It is also very possible no modifications are out there yet for this model due to the year of the vehicle.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete