Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

1988
1/12/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Yamaha TW200 Trailway..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • the fuse between the two (2) red/white wires would be rated for 20A;
  • • the black/white wires would be connected to a kill switch and/or ignition switch;
  • • 1 big terminal of the starter relay would be connected to the + terminal of the battery;
  • • while the other big terminal would connect to the starter motor;
  • • the starter relays smaller terminals/wires would connect to the START button switch and to the starting circuit cut off relay.
Thanks for the help! You are awesome.

Great!

Glad that the above information may serve your purpose and if you haven’t done so, please provide a positive rating (3 to 5 stars) at the top of your page (scroll all the way up)

Louie, Technician