Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a sportsman 850 and when I put theon it is not

Customer Question
I have a sportsman...

I have a sportsman 850 and when I put the*****on it is not engaging. It does not show up on the desplay like it use to and I have an trouble code of 520203

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

520203

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 850?

13

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 850 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not done anything yet was hoping to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
1/11/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any broken wiring leading from any of the switches or components on your model that may be causing this issue here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete