Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Why do I need to pay just answer when I just joined fix my…

Customer Question
Why do I need...

Why do I need to pay just answer when I just joined fix my hog

Mechanic's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out.

I did my check engine stays on but bike runs runs great

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Mechanic to figure that out. What is the make/model/year of your car?

2017 Roadking

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Pulled main 50amp fuse and replaced

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fault codes read out/checked this needs to be done to see what codes are set with this issue here.There should be at least one code set that will need to be diagnosed to then help locate and repair this fault here.Since this is a 2017 model this should be covered under warranty to be diagnosed and repaired at no charge to you in most cases by a dealer.In allot of cases if under warranty and you attempt to try and repair this yourself or tamper with anything this can void the warranty.So it is best to have a dealer or authorized repair center look into this issue and repair it to prevent any warranty issues.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete