Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Flashing d1 d2 esp pause then flash all codes 6 times then…

Customer Question
Flashing d1 d2 esp...

Flashing d1 d2 esp long pause then flash all codes 6 times then pauses with all codes changed one sensor already

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

I changed the one on the driver side the angel sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?

2003 Honda Rubicon 500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I’m doing it my self I have only changed that angle sensor on the driver side

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just trying to see why it’s flashing d1 d2 esp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
12/31/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Check and make sure the battery connections at and leading from the battery are found to be loose or corroded or damaged in any way.If these are checked and found to be o.k. and the battery itself is o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete