Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

2008 660 rhino pulls to the right hard when I iet go of the…

Customer Question
2008 660 rhino pulls...

2008 660 rhino pulls to the right hard when I iet go of the steering wheel when I look at it from the front the right front is heading to the left. Can you help me please .

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked your tire pressure? Is it a steady pull?

Yes and yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 motorcycle?

660 rhino

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked for somethink bent or loose or some slack in the front end

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If nothing appears to be bent or damaged causing this issue here this fault can be caused by an issue with the alignment of the vehicle itself.If the alignment is off any this will cause this issue and the alignment will need to be corrected to resolve this fault.This is usually done by a shop that works on this model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Not much of an answer. Of course it is out of alignment. What part of the front end adjustment would be at fault ?

Unfortunately, I don't have the info on this here myself on what would be out of alignment.Let me open this back up for you to see if anyone else can help further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Motorcycle Mechanic: ,  replied 3 months ago
Phone call session started
Pete, Technician