Motorcycle

Connect one-on-one with a verified motorcycle mechanic who will answer your question

Pete, Technician

More related answers
All motorcycle mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2008 600 mule that I bought used. It steers easily
Matt, Engineer
I have a 2008 600 mule that I bought used. It steers easily to the left, but only turns a bit to the right ... thoughts about likely problem and repair options???… read more
Hi I have a 97 Ducati 900ss/sp I just purchased. The steering
RSRBOB
RSRBOB, MC / Pwc Shop Owner
Hi I have a 97 Ducati 900ss/sp I just purchased. The steering feels stuck-worst at low speed but apparent all of the time when cornering. Kinda seems like the front and back end don't want to work tog… read more
My 98 Honda tRX forman ATV was wrecked replaced left side tie
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
My 98 Honda tRX forman ATV was wrecked replaced left side tie bar and left side a arms upper and lower. Now it pulls hard to the right. What do I do next to fix the pulling tks [email protected]… read more
My 06 Yamaho Rhino side x side was in a front end collision
Christopher
Christopher, Senior Mechanic & Technician
My 06 Yamaho Rhino side x side was in a front end collision a couple of months ago. I was riding at about 15 mph when a Razr came around a curve and ran into my front end. It damaged the brake, bent t… read more
glide..steering-front weel between 25-45mph..handlebar going crazy
Steve
Steve, I&C technician
Hi My 91 FLT Tour glide gives a massive unstability on the steering-front weel between 25-45mph. If i move my hands of the handlebar the then the handlebar going crazy is shaking like hell… read more
2006 yamaha rhino 660, 1400mi, when coming to a near complete
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
2006 yamaha rhino 660, 1400mi, when coming to a near complete stop I hear a loud squawking,almost grinding noise ,seems to get worse the more it is driven. sounds like the clutch pulley or something i… read more
new left front axle in my 08 ac 700, and now it seems bound..lift
Ski Doctor
Ski Doctor, Owner, operator
i just put a new left front axle in my 08 ac 700, and now it seems bound up and hard to steer. it has a 2.5 inch lift by the way… read more
Sportsman..right front side i did check the bearings and they..lube
Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
sportsman 335 when i drive there is a really bad wobble appears to be right front side i did check the bearings and they looked fine and the lube also looked good… read more
According: Crew..both front wheels (wheel at ground is..adjustment
Ski Doctor
Ski Doctor, Owner, operator
I have a Polaris Ranger Crew 2008 and the camber is out on both front wheels (wheel at ground is out from top of wheel) According to the maunal there is no adjustment for cass-camber so how do I fix t… read more
Low speed..sitting..lean..the left of the seat - hurting my back
Doug E.
Doug E., Vintage M/C restorer
a few months ago i dropped my VN900 going at a low speed on the right hand side - didnt hit anything just slid. Ever since then i have not felt comfortable sitting in position on it saying that it has… read more
dealer replaced..ran ok..stater on the passenger side..fine until
Coy
Coy, Lead Motorsports Technician
2004 Rhino 660, Fall of 2008, rhino would not start, dealer replaced "stater" (similar to an old fashion magneto I am told). Rhino was returned, ran OK but, had water leak under the "stater" on the pa… read more
Honda: I own a 2005 Rhino 660..unit is seldom rode and primarly used
A.Knight
A.Knight, A Level Technician
I own a 2005 Rhino 660 and just this weekend I believe the engine locked up. This unit is seldom rode and primarly used for hunting purposes only. I have owned Honda 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers for year… read more
ac 500 tbx pulls hard to the right...Nothing bent or broken.
cjstem
cjstem, Lead Tech for independent shop
AC 500 TBX pulls hard to the right. I have looked at everything and can see no visual problem. Nothing bent or broken. Anything internal or external that I am missing?… read more
I REACH 3RD GEAR AND UP THE FRONT END VIBRATES..BAD.
Coy
Coy, Lead Motorsports Technician
I HAVE A 2005 YAMAHA RAPTOR 660 WHEN I REACH 3RD GEAR AND UP THE FRONT END VIBRATES BAD. WHATS THE PROMBLEM… read more
have a 94 yamaha rhino 660, dealer rebuilt engine and it has
RSRBOB
RSRBOB, MC / Pwc Shop Owner
have a 94 yamaha rhino 660, dealer rebuilt engine and it has lost a valve twice since. it loses speed over a short period of time and then the valve comes out of the keeper. FYI, engine was rebuilt du… read more
Polaris Sportsman..steer..angle..ATV) than the tops of the front tires
Wayne S.
Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic
I recently purchased a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500. It is hard to steer and I noticed that the caster (camber?) angle is such that the bottoms of the front tires are at a wider point (looking at the fr… read more
Honda: ATC..bought used..) runs fine but pulls strongly to the right
Mrmocycle
Mrmocycle, Motorcycle Shop Owner
The Honda ATC 200 I just bought used (seems to be very good condition without much use) runs fine but pulls strongly to the right. What might be wrong and is this something I could likely fix myself?… read more
Bump..the noise if I hit the front brake and engage the shocks
Wayne S.
Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic
I have a 04 kaw ninja 636 with 9000 miles on it. it just started making a loud clank type sound when ever i go over a bump on the road. It will also make the noise if I hit the front brake and engage … read more