Motorcycle

Motorcycle Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Motorcycle

How do you check the ignition timing on a honda cb250n?

Customer Question
How do you check...

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Honda. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Inlet and exhaust valve clearances

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Motorcycle
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Honda CB250N superdream motorbike 1980 - 1982
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/28/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 month ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases, info like this is difficult to obtain and may need to be obtained from a shop or dealer.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

Pete, Technician