Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

In the past, buying bank repose, one could gauge the quality…

Customer Question
Second opinion] In the past...
Second opinion] In the past, buying bank repose, one could gauge the quality of merchandise in relation to pennies on the dollar and determine the value of the purchase. For example, a $10,000 crotch rocket for say, $4000 in perfect condition would be an amazing purchase. These did exist a decade and 1/2 ago. Is it possible for you to show me a Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki crotch rocket like the above on the link and then tell me how you did it? I would be pretty amazed. In the not-too-distant future students of snow on the ground, I would like to do The same. However, should the purchase be within 150 mile radius for pickup or may the device be shipped and if so would this make it cost prohibitive?This is an add on question pertaining to information about links for vehicle purchases You just recently provided earlier.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 5 days by:
12/28/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Joe, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Joe
Joe, ASE Certified Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

I have read and reread what you wrote and it appears hypothetical questions but as a statement and not a question, and my apologizes if I missed that. May I ask what your question is then that you would like us to assist with?

Thanks,

Joe