Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I was driving in this morning about 70 mi an hour. my engine…

Customer Question
I was driving in...

I was driving in this morning about 70 mi an hour. my engine light came on. the center of the dash light was blinking slow. the light went out after about 2-5 minutes. there was not reduction of power.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No because the light went out while I was still driving and did not come back on. it appears that it is running fine just wasn't sure why it came on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '70 motorcycle?

Sorry it is a 2011 spyder RT 5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes if I knew what the problem was.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
12/18/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

how can I help you with this? what was your question specifically?