Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have a 500 kymco quad no spark, we have changed stator…

Customer Question
We have a 500...

We have a 500 kymco quad no spark, we have changed stator ignitor unit, ignition coil check all wires switches still no spark we were wondering if voltage reg could cause no spark

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yes we do and yes we have

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?

It is 2008 mxu 500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed stator, ignitor, coil, tested all wiring by passed all switches

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Wondering if voltage reg could cause no spark

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
12/15/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...2008 mxu 500..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your no-spark concern.

Please post back with wiring diagram Click HERE.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

This would then serve as our common reference.