Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

I'm from New Zealand and after what is in the RT vent kit…

Customer Question
Hi I'm...

Hi I'm from New Zealand and after what is in the RT vent kit###-##-#### Either text or photos would be great. Regards JB. ***@******.***

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your bike?

2011 Spyder RT limited

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

The dealer can get the kit but unable to tell me what is in it. As I understand there is a template for the hole and tie rods/bars where the acoustic panels are removed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I wil get the dealer to get th dealer to drill the holes but I can do the rest

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 7 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** can I help you?