Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

Honda trx 500 rancher rubicon changed oil filter and

Customer Question
Honda trx 500 rancher...

Honda trx 500 rancher rubicon changed oil filter and strainer added 5 qts of oil will not shift

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

First one

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CR-X?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-X yourself? What have you tried so far?

Computer says there 2 oil resrve tanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
12/6/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you had disconnected anything when this was done make sure all components are re connected and working.Make sure nothing was damaged when you did this service needing repaired or replaced.If this is or was checked already and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?