Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

How to drain fuel soom one put 1 gl.of diesel in tank

Customer Question
How to drain fuel...

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Volvo GL. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
12/5/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If there is no drain in the bottom of the tank you may need to use a siphon hose to siphon it from the filler neck area.If there is an anti-siphon in the filler area then you may try removing the fuel feed line from the tank to drain it into a bucket to drain it out.If all of these have already been tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete