Motorcycle

Motorcycle questions? Ask a mechanic.

The dash displays fail itis a can amoutlander 400 2007. Just…

Customer Question
The dash displays fail...

The dash displays fail itis a can amoutlander(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just today

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 motorcycle?

2007 can am outlander 400

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying myself just checked battery conections

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Motorcycle
11/30/2017
Motorcycle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check the wiring and connections leading to and at the dash display itself.If there is a wiring connection fault this will cause this issue here and will need to be repaired.If there are no wiring issues or connection issues and all other electronics are operating properly this may be due to a fault with the dash display assembly itself with it needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete